IBM’s BigData Analytics/Data warehouse platform on Premise
With growing data and the requirement to speedy analytics have put organizations in a complex situation. To help companies from drowning in data and to provide them the quick access to insight, IBM Pure data analytics combined with Netezza was introduced.
Netezza, a data warehouse appliance designed and built to provide solution that empowers analytic enterprises to meet and exceed their business demands. An appliance that fuses data warehousing and a built-in analytical function in a single box allowing to build and deploy analytic models where the data resides. The appliance uses the high-speed throughput of the Asymmetric Massively Parallel Processing (AMPP) architecture to maximize speed and efficiency for in-database analytics processing. With the new Pure Data for Analytics you will be able to tackle Big Data faster than ever before, with a 128-gigabyte per second effective scan rate.
Simple System For Serious Analytics
- Designed, Built and Optimized for Data Warehousing & BI
- Integrated by Design – CPU, Storage, Database
- Standard interfaces to 3rd party vendors
- Low total cost of ownership
• Simplicity – a plug and play design that consolidates all analytics activity in a powerful appliance, instead of a fragmented analytics infrastructure with multiple systems where data is replicated. It is easy to deploy and requires minimal ongoing administration, for an overall low total cost of ownership
• Speed – AMPP architecture delivers 100x time faster query performance than any traditional system. Analytics that once seemed impossible or impractical to run are now possible with IBM Netezza Analytics. With a 5Tb/Hr load speed, terabytes of data can be loaded and analysed in a blazing speed.
• Agility – with 200 in-built analytical function, analyze where the data resides
With Netezza, organizations can react quickly and confidently to opportunities or treats in their business.
Logical Data Warehouse Capabilities – Ready to go!
PureData appliance with IBM Fluid Query and IBM BigInsights for Hadoop
Included with the PureData System for Analytics N3001 Data Warehouse Appliance
Hadoop Data Services
BigInsights for Apache Hadoop
5 virtual Servers in aggregate per customer number
Cognos Business Intelligence, 5 Analytics User licenses, plus 1 Analytics Administrator license
Data Integration & Transformation
InfoSphere DataStage – 280 PVUs of DataStage engine, 2 DataStage Designer User licenses, and InfoSphere Data Click
InfoSphere Streams Developer Edition
2 non-production User licenses and includes additional select accelerators
Traditional Data Warehouse
My batch window is 8 hours. Very often
I miss the business SLAs.
I have terabytes of data stored in multiple databases. The queries run forever. I am unable to generate and deliver timely insights.
Too many tools, too many vendors. I have one of each of everything. Cost are escalated. I am desperate for a technology refresh.
I need to build a new data mart/data warehouse to meet business requirement. I have to deliver this ASAP.
I have many DBAs and system administrators to maintain multiple servers in my Data Warehouse landscape.
Data Warehouse on Netezza
Time to Load: Connect to a variety of data sources and load data into Netezza @5TB per hour.
Time to Query: 100X faster than traditional systems. Reports run in seconds as opposed to hours.
Cost: Built- in Hardware, Database and 200+ analytical packages. Move predictive analytics (SPSS/SAS/R) to data layer.
Simplicity: Don’t worry about hardware, software, network, switches etc. Just plug and play and save valuable time. No assembly required. No configuration required.
Maintenance: No DBAs required. No index. No Tuning. Just run your queries and analytics at the speed of thought.