With our Offshore Maintenance Services (OMS), you can reduce the cost of managing your application landscape and free up resources to focus on your core competencies. Our experts provide proactive support, enabling the rapid resolution of problems, efficient handling of changes in your environment, and full support of business users and their critical applications. You choose the services that best meet your needs and your budget. We can provide support for managing user-reported problems and handling routine application management activities all the way through extensive support to optimize operational efficiency.
OMS – Our Value Proposition
- Let you focus on your core competency
- Proactive support, not just reactive
- 24 X 7 monitoring and support
- Reduced application downtime
- Increased service levels
- Reduced Total Maintenance Costs
The experienced consultants of Alpharithm have been supporting implementations for International Microsoft Dynamics partners by delivering cost effective functional and technical services to their clients from India. The working methodology of Alpharithm is designed based on experience we have gained over several years of providing offshore support services to leading International Dynamics Partners.
- Resources to work on your projects as an extension of your team
- Flexible support packages (Fixed price / Pay-as-you-go)
- Dedicated Account Managers
- Remote support
- Support service operating 24/7
- Periodical Health checks
We will be happy to provide Case Studies where we are helping International Dynamics Business partners in achieving cost effectiveness and reducing time to market.
We provide the following support services 24×7 for applications written in DataStage:
1st level – Helpdesk
This level of support includes call management, ticket routing, chasing and closure.
2nd level – Job Monitoring and Problem Analysis
This level of support includes monitoring, scheduling, rerunning of the jobs and Problem Analysis. If bug fixes are required to solve the problem, it is passed on to Level 3.
3rd Level – Code fixes and release management
This level of support performs offsite / onsite problem analysis, code modifications, interaction with users (only if it is required to resolve the problem). Post analysis, the problem will be classified as a Bug or Change and submitted to the customer for approval. Bug fixes will be performed within this support agreement while Changes will be handled via the Change Management process.
The scope of services includes corrective and preventive maintenance:
- Root-cause Analysis
- Ticket Status updates
- Application Monitoring
- Daily Run status updates
- Health Checks
- Rescheduling DataStage Jobs
- Restarting DataStage services
In addition, we will deliver the following reports. These can be customised to your organisation’s requirements.
- Performance against SLA targets
- Service availability as a percentage for the month
- All Severity 1 outages including reasons and corrective action taken
- Comments on any exceptional events
- Repeat and Regular problems