Learning research theory demonstrates that adults predominantly learn by practice and, notwithstanding that there are four predominant learning styles, training is most effective when the ratio of practical exercises to theory is higher. Our trainers are our ‘shop window’ and so we take great care in their selection both in terms of their subject matter expertise, their delivery style and also their personality and ability to build rapport. We select trainers who are more facilitative, can engage the group with solid anecdotes based upon business experience, and who advocate a more practical approach to their delivery.
Alpharithm has extensive experience in the design and delivery of training and our pragmatic approach underpins every solution that we offer.
Are you looking to get into Data warehousing field after graduation?
Are you looking to switch to Data warehousing from another field?
Are you looking to put good use of the time you have in the last semester of college?
Have you had bitter experiences with training institutes claiming to provide real-world project exposure?
Whatever your reason might be, we at Alpharithm have designed Data warehousing courses that suit your needs. Our courses are modelled based on design principles advocated by Bill Inmon and Ralph Kimball, the pioneering architects of Data warehousing. These courses empower you with both theoretical and practical knowledge from real life case studies to give you the edge and make yourself marketable. In addition, outstanding candidates will be absorbed as a Development interns or Support Interns in one of our several live projects.
- Introduction to Data Warehousing principles
- Data Modelling Techniques
- SQL Writing and Performance Tuning
- Unix Commands and Scripting
- Deep Dive into industry leading ETL tools and OLAP
- World-class training at local prices
- Certified In-house Trainers with experience across verticals
- State of the art Training facilities
- Self-paced Practice labs even after course completion
- Visiting Faculty from the USA, UK and Singapore
- Exposure to Live projects (not simulated)
Call 044 – 4211 6252 or email email@example.com to book an appointment for a one-on-one counselling session.