Achieve ROI (Return on Information) By Reducing Cost And Risk
Nearly 15 petabytes-15 million gigabytes-of data are created every day from a variety of sources. As more and more disparate information is captured across platforms and organizations, those who find ways to manage it more effectively are the ones more likely to succeed. Current economic times require organizations to analyze new information faster and make timely decisions for achieving business goals within budget.
IBM InfoSphere solutions provide a comprehensive approach to information governance driven by quality, compliance, risk, cost reduction and value creation imperatives.
An information and integration governance strategy can enable a new level of trust while reducing cost and risk, whether it’s for a project or enterprise-wide.
The other IBM products that we offer:
- InfoSphere Data Discovery
- InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- InfoSphere QualityStage
- InfoSphere Metadata workbench
We Offer The Following Services:
- Quick Start Implementation
- Create Information Governance Strategy with roadmaps
- Data Quality Assessment
- Data Discovery and Data Profiling
- Help define Data Quality Metrics, rules and monitoring for continuous improvement
- Data Quality Management
- Data Architecture delivery
- Run Business Terms definition workshops
- Best Practice Implementation around Meta data Integration