In this service Agreement (“Agreement”) “you” and “your” refer to each customer, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Alpharithm Technologies Pvt Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Alpharithm”)
By using our website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not obtain goods or services from this site.
- ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined agreement with respect to our site, products and services (the “Site”). You must be of legal age to use our site and to enter into this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended at any time by us from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
The content, design, layout, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Clause 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
DataStageOnlineTraining.com and the DataStageOnlineTraining.com Logo are registered or unregistered trade and/or service marks of Alpharithm Technologies Pvt Ltd. and are protected by Indian and international trademark and service mark laws. All other names, brands, logos, etc. are registered trade or service marks of their respective owners.
- LIMITED RIGHT TO USE
The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- EDITING, DELETING AND MODIFICATION
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including, but not limited to, these Terms & Conditions.
- DATASTAGE ACCESS AND TRAINING SUBSCRIPTION
Our DATASTAGE access and DATASTAGE training subscriptions are governed by the following terms:
1. Access to our DATASTAGE system is for personal use only. Commercial activity is not allowed.
2. You may not copy, distribute, or sell any information you receive in connection with purchasing our products & services.
3. We do not give refunds for no shows and any non-attendance during the training period.
4. DATASTAGE remote access host names, accounts, training subscriptions, login information and any other material you receive in connection with your account may not be shared among individuals. All user IDs are for single student access only and cannot be transferred once they have been started.
5. Any activity designed to circumvent existing security measures or destructive activities that negatively impact system performance, stability or reliability will lead to immediate account termination without refunds of the unused portion of access.
6. Violations of these terms & conditions can lead to immediate loss of access privileges without notice and without refunds of unused portions of access.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations made more than 21 days before course commencement will not incur cancellation charges
- Cancellations within 8 to 21 days of course commencement will incur a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations made between 0 and 7 days will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- RESCHEDULING POLICY
1.Bookings rescheduled by the customer more than 14 days before the commencement date of the course will incur no transfer fee.
2. Bookings rescheduled by the customer within 0 to 14 days of the commencement date of the course will incur a 10% transfer fee.
3. All rescheduled courses must be completed within 3 months of the commencement date of the original class
- SUBSTITUTIONS, RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION
1.It is the Customer’s responsibility, having referred to relevant course information, or consultation with our training representative, to ensure the course is suitable for the student’s requirements.
2. In the event that a customer cancels a booking for which a transfer has taken place, this will incur a minimum 50% cancellation fees
3. In all circumstances WE require written notification of any Cancellation or Transfers.
4. WE undertake to provide the training course on the date specified except when external circumstances prevent this. In these circumstances WE will endeavour to re run the course on a mutually agreeable basis.
5. WE reserve the right to cancel a course, though we make every effort to ensure this does not occur. In the event of a course being cancelled by us, alternative dates will be proposed or a full refund of monies paid will be made to the customer.
6. WE take no responsibility for loss of profit and/or for any incidental, consequential special or indirect losses as a consequence of exceptional cancellations.
Alpharithm reserves the right to assign or sub contract its training courses to other appointed and approved personnel.
All course fees are fixed and published by Alpharithm, however WE reserve the right to review and change prices. The course fee includes tuition, training materials and computer time as appropriate to the course.
- COURSE CONTENT
Our course listing is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer for a particular course or program. WE constantly strive to improve the content of its courses and therefore reserves the right to modify the specification of a course without notice to the Customer. A course title, duration, cost, content and location are liable to change at any time.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Alpharithm shall be entitled to delay or cancel delivery or to reduce the amount delivered if it is prevented from, hindered in or delayed in the provision of services through any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, acts of God, reduction in or unavailability of power, break down of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from normal sources of supply.
Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend us (Alpharithm), its officers, directors, employers, agents, suppliers, licensors, and third party information providers, or other related parties from and against all losses, damages, costs, and attorney’s fees (“Claims”) resulting from violation of these Terms or any action, whether intentional, malicious, inadvertent, wrongful or negligent, related to your account, your use of the Services or any other person or persons who use your user account. We does NOT indemnify you against such Claims made against you by others as a result of your use of the Services. Our (Alpharithm’s) Services are provided on an “As Is, As Available” basis without any warranty of any kind. You understand that assessing computer security is highly complex and changeable. We make no warranty that the solutions suggested and advice provided to you will be complete or error-free. We shall be held harmless and free from all liabilities for any use or application of the information provided by us in connection with using the services. Additionally, we makes no warranty that the services will always be available, that they will be error free, that they are free from viruses or harmful components, or that they will meet your requirements. You use the Services or any related third party services at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage to your Devices as a result of using the services. WE (Alpharithm) MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly agree that WE (Alpharithm) shall have no liability or obligation, whether arising from contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise, for any loss of revenue, profit, data, use of money, use of time, or for any incidental, consequential, special, or indirect damages, foreseen, foreseeable, unforeseeable, or otherwise, arising from your use of the Services, to the extent allowed by law. This limitation applies to all claims or causes of action including but not limited to those arising from Service availability, your access and use of third party services, content or Software, or any other matter relating to the Services. You agree that our (Alpharithm’s) liability for all causes of actions relating to this agreement and any matters relating to our delivery of, or your use of the Services shall not exceed the purchase price you pay to us for any goods, services or information.
- USE OF INFORMATION
As consideration for the services you have selected, you agree to pay us the applicable service(s) fees. All fees payable hereunder are non-refundable unless we provide otherwise.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes. Customer requested service will not be booked on our server unless we receive actual payment of the registration or reasonable assurance of payment of the registration from some other entity (such reasonable assurance as determined by “Alpharithm” at its sole discretion). In the event of a charge back by a credit card company or dishonor of cheque/demand draft in connection with your payment of the registration, you acknowledge and agree that “Alpharithm” can stop providing the services to you without any notice, unless it receives the due payment along with the administrative charges. We will reinstate any such registration solely at our discretion, and subject to our receipt of the applicable registration and/or other service charges or fee.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- INFORMATION AND PRESS RELEASES
The Site contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Union of India. Both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction to the National Capital Territory Region of Delhi.
- UPDATES TO THESE TERMS
We may update these terms from time to time with or without notice.
Last update: 23/09/2011