matching algorithms were written to identify unique, duplicate and suspect records. Finally Unique Enterprise IDs were created for customers and then mapped to the transaction data based on which the data migration to ERP and CRM was completed.
- Faster time to value:The proposed solution on cloud enabled them to create single view of customer within 2 months.
- Reduced overall cost:Without the Cloud option the client would have purchased the Perpetual licenses for at least 1 year. The cloud option meant that they could buy initially for 6 months and then extend on a monthly basis as per the project demand
- Improved marketing effectiveness–With single customer view, the client will improved the campaign effectiveness and response rate
- Increased up-sell/cross-sell opportunities–With single view across Loans and Deposits, the client could target specific, personalized products to existing customer base
- Reduced Database provisioning time:Shift from Days to Minutes, improving the overall DevOps process efficiency.
- Reduced Storage Cost:90% savings was realized as a result of VDP implementation
- Improved Governance:SLA-driven approach helped to comply with diverse data governance needs. Workflow and automation ensured that data is formatted properly (e.g. for masking requirements) for distribution and downstream consumption, Analytics and AI.